Flexo® NX Fire Resistant Sleeving
Soft, Pliable Flame Protection To 650°
The woven fibers in Flexo NX high temperature sleeving have the ability to withstand temperatures up to 650° F. Known for it's high flame resistance, Flexo NX is also used to make clothing and protective gear for those who work in and around intense heat and flames. This Flexo NX Sleeving will do the same for your wires, hoses, and cables.
The smooth appearance and soft touch of Flexo NX sleeving can be quite deceiving. It provides protection against solvents and common engineering chemicals, as well as most acids and bases. The material is exceptionally strong and has a tensile strength of 90,000 psi.
Flexo NX sleeving cuts easily with regular scissors and the smooth surface makes installations over long wire runs easy. The construction allows slight expansion to accommodate irregular surfaces and tight turns.
Flexo NX contains no asbestos and is fully RoHS compliant.
- Cuts Easily With Scissors
- Abrasion and Cut Resistant
- Soft, Pliable & Strong
- Resists Common Chemicals & Solvents
- Expands Slightly For Easy Installation
- Tight Braid For Full Coverage and Protection
- Operating Temperature Range: -320° to 662°F (-196° to 350°C.) 2,048°F./1,120°C.