Heavy Wall Silicone Coated Fiberglass
15,000 Volt, Rated to 392°F
Heavy Wall Flex Glass sleeving is engineered from a high quality braided fiberglass sleeve surrounded by a heavy silicone rubber coating. SG expands slightly for easy installation, and is tough and flexible enough for use in tight radius applications.
The silicone coating will expand and flex without cracks or fractures, and the treated fiberglass minimizes end fray and dusting during assembly and use. Heavy Wall Flex Glass resists dielectric breakdown caused by operational stresses.
SG is in extensive use in dry-type transformer applications, and is ideal for terminal insulation and protection in a wide range of operating environments.
- Rated to 392°F Class H (200°C)
- Cut & Abrasion Resistant
- Excellent Low Temperature Flexibility
- Up to 15,000 Volts; UL Recognized
- Resists Acids, Alkalis, and Alphatic Hydrocarbons
- Brittle Point Below -121°F (-85°C)