Rolio transforms your Apple Lightning charger cable into a super-portable wall dock. Wind up that excess cable slack, thread the USB end through the center of the spool and plug it into your Apple adapter to make your own iPhone wall dock. When there's no need to dock, Rolio helps keep that extra slack in check giving you a neat wheel to rest beside you while charging desk-side or to pop into a bag and take on the go, tangle and hassle free.
1. Slide the Lightning cable in from the side.
2. Align the Lightning connector with the top of Rolio so the plastic part of the connector is flush with Rolio and only the Lightning connector is exposed above the surface.
3. Roll the cable around the center of Rolio
4. Once rolled, take the USB end and thread it through the USB port in the middle of Rolio.
5. Connect the USB to your Apple adapter.
6. Plug it into the wall, upright – and you’re ready to dock.