Non-Metallic Sanitary Hinge Clamps
Designed For Non-Metal to Non-Metal Connections
Rubber Fab Non-Metallic Sanitary Hinge Clamps
Rubber Fab's Non Metallic sanitary hinge clamp is specifically designed for use on non metal to non metal connections!
- Constructed of Non-Metallic fiberglass reinforced nylon.
- Accepts sanitary ferrules according to BS 4825, ISO 2852 and Tri-Clover® Standards.
- Will not cause distortion in non-metallic ferrules, as will stainless steel clamps during high operating temperatures and sterilization. Less weight than stainless steel clamps.
- Use where reduction of weight and reduced thermal conductivity transfer is of importance.
- Use on non-metallic to non-metallic, nonmetallic to metallic and metallic to metallic sanitary mechanical joints.
- For use in GMP Manufacturing
- Gamma stable to 25-40 kGy
- Maximum irradiation dosage is 6 mega rads, this dosage is cumulative. Expect to see discoloration and the material to become brittle.