Wedgelocks, Contacts, & Sealing Plugs
About Amphenol A Series™
Amphenol Sine Systems' A Series™ Family of sealed heavy-duty, multi-pin plastic and metal connectors include a wide range of products serving many industries. The connectors were developed as a high-performance, cost-effective solution for use with Heavy Equipment, Agricultural, Automotive, Military, Alternate Energy, and other demanding interconnect architectures. The A Series Family bridges the gap between controlled and harsh environmental conditions to keep you connected.
The WireCare® Amphenol Assembler
We know picking all the pieces for your Amphenol assembly can be confusing, even for experienced wiring pros. The WireCare® Amphenol Assembler was built to make the process of finding everything you need for your assembly quick and painless. Simply select the plug or receptacle you want to build an assembly around and we'll sort out the rest for you. Give It A Try.
- Plug/Receptacle Shell: Thermoplastic
- Plug/Receptacle Wedge: Thermoplastic
- Plug/Receptacle Grommet: Silicone Rubber
- Contact Pins: Copper Alloy
- Contact Sockets: Copper Alloy
- Contact Finish: Nickel-Plated (optional Gold)
- Sealing Plugs: Thermoplastic (All Sizes)