Case Modding Kits
Unique Wire Solutions For The Case Modder
After the flashing fan lights, the neon glow, the custom water-cooled case and the supercharged components, the final touch for computer case customization is “modding” the cables that connect everything. Our Case Mod Customization line provides computer enthusiasts with over 200 products to choose from, including UV reactive colors, to manage and customize the wires, cables and hoses in their supercharged custom cases.
What Is Included In The Case Mod Kits?
The Techflex® Case Mod Kits include a selection of products to customize and organize your computer set-up. All case modding kits include the following items:
- 10 ft. - 1/8" Flexo® PET Sleeving (In Chosen Color)
- 10 ft. - 1/4" Flexo® PET Sleeving (In Chosen Color)
- 5 ft. - 3/8" Flexo® PET Sleeving (In Chosen Color)
- 5 ft. - 1/2" Flexo® PET Sleeving (In Chosen Color)
- 1 ft. - 3/8" 3:1 Heatshrink Tubing (In Chosen Color)
- 1 ft. - 3/4" 3:1 Heatshrink Tubing (In Chosen Color)
- 6" - 1" 3:1 Heatshrink Tubing (In Chosen Color)
- 12 - 4" Nylon Cable Ties (In Chosen Color)
What Is Case Modding?
Case modding, short for "case modification," refers to the practice of customizing the appearance and/or functionality of a computer case. Case modding can range from simple cosmetic changes, such as painting the case or adding LEDs, to more advanced modifications such as installing water cooling systems, custom circuitry, or even altering the case structure itself.
Case modding has become a popular hobby among computer enthusiasts and gamers, who often share their creations on online forums and social media platforms. In addition to aesthetic appeal, case modding can also improve a computer's performance by increasing airflow, reducing heat, and optimizing cable management.