Amphenol ATM Series
High Performance Connectors
Amphenol ATM Series
ATM Series™ connectors are a high-performance, cost-effective solution specifically designed for smaller AWG applications, while still maintaining the strengths of the AT Series™ product line. The connector design incorporates an integral latching system that ensures a definitive electrical and mechanical connection. Connector housings are manufactured with a thermoplastic material that is not only durable, but has excellent UV resistance, dielectric/mechanical properties and environmentally RoHS compliant. The sealing system is comprised of an internal and rear silicone, multi-sealing perimeter against environmental ingress. Contacts are derived from quality copper alloy to ensure an electrically-reliable connection.
ATM Connectors are compatible with existing standard products industry-wide.
General Product Specifications
- Submersion: Wired and mated connection will withstand immersion under three feet of water without loss of electronic qualities or leakage.
- Fluid Resistance: Connectors show no damage when exposed to most fluids used in industrial application.
- Vibration: No unlocking or unmating. Exhibits no mechanical or physical damage after sinusoidal vibration levels of 20G’s at 10 to 2000 Hz in each of the three mutually perpendicular planes. No electrical discontinuities longer than 1 microsecond.
- Temperature: Operative at temperatures from -55°C to +125°C. Continuous at rated current.
- Durability: No electrical or mechanical defects after 100 cycles of engagement and disengagement.
- Connector Retention: A mated connector subjected to a pulling force by the exiting wire bundle at 25 lbs. times the number of contacts to a maximum of 100 lbs. applying load for 30 seconds
- Thermal Shock: Subjected to 10 cycles at -55°C to +125°C with no cracking, chipping or other damage detrimental to the normal operation of the connector
- Drop Test: Shall not become detached or loosened when placed at 750mm and dropped to concrete eight times.
The WireCare® Amphenol Assembler
We know picking all the pieces for your Amphenol assembly can be confusing, even for experienced wiring pros. The WireCare® Amphenol Assembler was built to make the process of finding everything you need for your assembly quick and painless. Simply select the plug or receptacle you want to build an assembly around and we'll sort out the rest for you. Give It A Try.
- Plug/Receptacle Shell: Thermoplastic
- Plug/Receptacle Wedge: Thermoplastic
- Plug/Receptacle Grommet: Silicone Rubber
- Contact Pins: Copper Alloy
- Contact Sockets: Copper Alloy
- Contact Finish: Nickel-Plated (optional Gold)
- Sealing Plugs: Thermoplastic (All Sizes)