Gold Reflective Heat Foil
Provides Radiant Heat Protection up to 750°F
The Gold Foil is made from a lightweight aerospace material. This 6 mil thick foil has a fire resistant, pressure sensitive adhesive that incorporates a fiberglass backing for strength and tear resistance. The adhesive meets or exceeds the FAA 12-second vertical burn requirement.
This gold reflective foil reflects up to 750°F of radiant heat and has a continuous operating temperature of 500°F. It will break down at 850°F of continuous radiant heat. There is up to a 70°F gradient temperature drop across the 6 mil thick foil during normal operating temperatures.
Key benefits: can easily be cut and configured to each chassis style; easy to repair, install and remove since it adheres to itself.
Applications include, but are not limited to: fire walls, engine covers, side pods, suspension, under trays/floors, bulk heads and many more.
- Easy to Install and Remove
- Can Easily Be Cut with Scissors and Configured to Each Chassis
- Operating Temperature Range: Continuous Operating Temperature 500°F (260°C)
- Reflects Radiant Heat
- Easy to Repair Since It Adheres to Itself
- Break Down Temp 850°F (454°C)