The Industrial Master "D-Series" Heat Gun
The Master Heat Gun was the first industrial quality heat gun introduced to the worldwide marketplace in 1958. Throughout the last 60+ years, the Master Heat Gun could be found in use in some of the most demanding industrial and commercial environments throughout North America. Today you will find the Master name in the best-of-breed Automotive, Aerospace, Marine, Packaging, Electronic, and Technology manufacturers worldwide. In this latest "D-Series" HG & VT release, we took the best of our most rugged, reliable heat gun and made it EVEN BETTER for you.
INTRODUCING the NEW Master "D-Series" Varitemp® Heat Gun: The most durable, long-lasting heat gun of its kind. The new Master D Series industrial heat guns are a part of an extensive history of high end, heavy duty, professional heat guns engineered and assembled by the Master Heat Tool experts at their Wisconsin, USA headquarters. The die cast aluminum housing D-Series VT heat gun exceeds industry standards for performance, reliability and reparability. Delivering 2X PLUS motor run life from a powerful high-speed universal motor, industry best 27 CFM airflow at 3400 fpm, balanced airflow over the heating element for maximum heating efficiency, fixed air intake for temperature consistency, quick-change plug-in heating elements, and a complete offering of repair part kits for quick, easy service. This heat gun is variable temperature offering 130F to 1200F temperature adjustment.
- Quick-change plug-in heating element with even airflow over the element for maximum heating efficiency
- Upgraded long-life universal motor delivering 2X PLUS run life
- Higher 27 CFM at a higher 3400 FPM, gets the job done FASTER than ever before
- The HOT ONE: We created a new maximum temperature model, the HG-801D, draws 18.5 Amps and reaches 1400F making it the HOTTEST handheld heat gun on the market, bar none
- New Variable Temperature Dial on our VT Model that is lockable
- Redesigned ergonomic soft grip handle maximizing user comfort for those long days of tireless use
- Optimized design for easier serviceability than ever before!