CrimpALL 8000 Series
Easy to use crimp tool frame with versatile dies
Paladin Tools' CrimpALL 8000 Series ergonomic crimper uses the same dies as the 1300 Series. It is easy to use and can crimp with one hand effortlessly. Additionally, it has an ultra-smooth ratchet design and rubber grip handles with reduced grip distance. Over 50 interchangeable die sets are available.
CrimpALL™ ergonomic crimp tool features soft-rubber ergonomic handles, an angled head that prevents awkward wrist bending when crimping and less distance between handles for a more comfortable grip. It produces higher crimp force with less exertion, with no breakover force needed to complete the crimp. EZI-Change® thumb screws let you change die sets quickly.
- EZI-CHANGE™ dies screws make changing dies quick and easy; no screwdriver is required
- Higher crimp force produced with less hand force, so hand does not tire as quickly
- No breakover hand force - the effort required by most crimpers to make the last click to complete the crimp - the CrimpALL does all the work
- Ultra-smooth, fully ratcheting crimp cycle
- Soft, rubber-embedded handles
- Built-in safety release
- Interchangeable die sets made of heat-treated steel for long life
- Reduced grip distance makes it easy for small and large hands
- Rugged, double-plated jaw design to increase life span
- Manufactured using the newest fine blanking technologies
- Angled head prevents awkward wrist bends during operation