Small But Strong Cable Ramps
Elasco LiteGuard Cable Ramps
Elasco's LightGuard Collection while smaller in size and weight, these products still are designed for significant load bearing strength. Commonly used in vehicle or pedestrian settings, LiteGuard collection provides invaluable protection
DOWNLOADS: Full Elasco Catalog Here
LOAD CAPACITY: 12,500 lbs/Tire (Load Capacity based on 7'x7' footprint)
CHANNELS: 2 or 3
CHANNEL WIDTH: 1 1/4"
Open-Cast Polyurethane System
Injection molded polymers do not offer the superior physical properties of open-cast thermoset polyurethane. This hot cast process provides a long slow cure and post cure that enhances the cross-linking of the polyurethane molecule, giving the product higher load bearing capacity, more durable abrasion resistance, and stronger tear strength.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Polyurethane Product: High Quality material provides strength and durabiliy equating to extreme load bearing cpabilities and chemical resistance.
- Operating Temperature: Safely withstands extreme conditions ranging from -40°F to 120°F
- Hinge Pin: Reinforced fiberglass rod provides durability and strength to lid hinge, which will never corrode, rust, or break.
- Maintenance: Easily cleaned using water and mild detergent.
- Surface Pattern: Tread pattern designed for stability to minimize trips and falls.
- Safety Colors: Standard and non-standard colors for high visibility.
- Compliant: Compliant with safety regulations including: NEC, OSHA, REACH, and RoHS.