Rip-Tie EconoWrap with Nylon TieAttach EconoWrap with Nylon Tie
EconoWrap is designed for organizing cables and cords for the professional and home user. Our economical design features a die cut rounded end to make it a snap to loosen.
1. Position EconoWrap near male end of cable with fuzzy side facing away from cable. Wrap tightly around cable one and a half times
2. Insert pointed end of plastic tie through hole closest to cable and thread through eyelet. Pull tight.
3. Clip off excess tie. The EconoWrap is now anchored in place.
4. Wrap EconoWrap tightly around bundled cables with the fuzzy side out until cables are secure.
5. To release pull rounded bullnose.
- At least 2,000 re-fastenings. Available in 3/4" and 1" widths, 7" and 11" lengths.
- Can be used to hold simple wire or cable bundles. Integrated Nylon cable tie for secure installation.
- Permanently attached on the cable, so you won't loose it. Gentle Hold Hook and Loop.
- Economical Solution for Many Applications. RoHS Compliant.
- Sewn, NOT Heat Bonded.
- Operating Temperature Range: -103° to 1,500°F (-75° to 816°C.) 2,400°F./1,316°C. Melt Temp.