Rip-Tie CableCatchMetal Fastener Can be Attached to:
Walls, Carts, Equipment Racks and Van Interiors
CableCatch-EG has a solid brass grommet with an ID of 1/4". It can be attached with a metal fastener to walls, carts, equipment racks and van interiors.
1. Clean surface with rubbing alcohol or wipe. Peel backing off of CableCatch.
2. Press hard to surface - the more pressure, the better the adhesion.
3. Allow adhesive to cure overnight. Then pull tab down.
4. Insert cables and secure.
- Anchor cords, cables and wires neatly along surfaces and out of
- Acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive securely attaches to equipment racks, desks, or walls.
- Peel-away backing makes the CableCatch easy to use to install.
- "Soft Hold" of the CableCatches successfully maintains the integrity of the cable performance, and offer easy & reliable way to organize high performance data cable without using nylon ties.
- One quick pull of the tab releases the bundle for easy rearranging and quick equipment set-ups.
- Re-usable and environmentally friendly, no more throwing away nylon cable ties.
- 10,000 release cycles.