Rip-Tie CinchStrap-EGCable Management for Professionals
The CinchStrap-EG lets you take the stress off horizontal cable runs and safely organize cables from wiring racks, mobile carts, along walls, over doorways and in wiring closets.
Made from durable hook and loop material and a solid brass spur grommet.
1. Insert screw through grommet and attach to surface with buckle hanging down.
2. Insert bundle between buckle and fabric.
3. Pull tab through from behind buckle and pull tab tight.
4. Press down on fabric to lock bundle in place.
- A Professional quality strap for taking the stress off connectors and managing cable bundles on and inside wiring racks, mobile carts, along walls, over doorways and in wiring closets.
- Attach to any rack or surface. Use any fastener up to 1/4" diameter for mounting.
- Brass grommet. Non-magnetic grommet spreads fastener load evenly without risk of ripping fabric.
- Can be oriented in any directions.
- Professionals like the quality, durability and value that this strap brings to rack management.
- 2" CinchStrap-EG has two brass spur grommets to support heavier cable runs.
- 2" Wide CinchStrap-EG grommets are spaced 7/8" on center.
- 10,000 release cycles