Rip-Tie EconoCinchEspecially Useful Where an Extra Tight Hold is Desired
EconoCinch organizes cables against many surfaces. The rubber base adhesive allows for attachment to desks, walls, computers and many other kinds of equipment.
1. With fuzzy side facing away from object, wrap CinchStrap around bundle.
2. Thread pull tab end through buckle. Pull tight.
3. Keeping tension on the buckle, press hook and loop fabric together for secure hold.
- At least 2000 re-fastenings.
- Available in 3/4" width, 12", 18" and 36" lengths.
- EconoCinch has many uses; bundling cables, hoses, and strapping equipment to desks or carts. The loop lock acts like a pulley, giving you leverage to pull the strap as tight as needed.
- The non-metallic buckle is safe to use around electrical and magnetic
- Sewn, NOT Heat Bonded.