Powerbridge In Wall PowerSimple and code compliant way to self install in-wall cables
"PowerBridge can be installed with any type LCD, LED, OLED, Plasma and projection systems. Provides extended power and allows for external surge-protection and UPS-backup power to expensive televisions, standard electrical outlets installed cannot. Works with all sizes and brands and PowerBridge is the only in-wall extension manufacturer to provide multiple designs to install with any type of wall mount and custom installation requirement. Innovative, engineered installation solutions leader, since 2007."
- Complies with electrical codes in many countries.
- Safe and legal alternative to running wires through walls.
- Eliminated problem of dangling and messy wires.
- Multiple kits available for different entertainment center setups.
- Does not require previous knowledge of electrical wiring.
- Meets or exceeds UL and CSA safety standards.
- Considered non-electrical non-premise wiring.
This video from Powerbridge shows the proper procedure for installing a Powerbridge product to reduce clutter and mess in your home theater installations. As can be seen by the video, Powerbridge is a quick and simple way to install a line for power and other cables through your wall, without needing a contractor or expensive materials.