Carbon Fiber Sleeving
Carbon Fiber Sleeving for High Strength Tubular Structures
Fabricators know that resin coated carbon fiber structures are stronger and lighter than virtually any other construction types. Carbon fiber construction techniques are appearing in everything from state of the art military and aerospace airframes to hockey sticks, fishing rods and model cars.
Our Carbon Fiber sleeving provides a strong, biaxial matrix for the engineering of stiff, lightweight tubular structures without seams or overlap. The tightly braided sleeving will form itself to accommodate elliptical or asymmetrical profiles and provide the full coverage required for radial stability and torsional strength. Carbon fiber constructions can be cut, drilled, sanded and tooled with commonly available power or hand tools The can be painted or left with the braid structure exposed for visual effect.
- Lighter then Virtually all other sleeving
- Ideal for Strong Lightweight Tubular Structures
- Perfect when you need coverage, strength and can't afford to add much weight
- Cuts Easily with Scissors
- Insulates Delicate Wires and Components