Insultherm® Ultraflex Pro Flexible Fiberglass Sleeving
Heavy Duty High Performance Thermal Protection
Fiberglass sleeving is ideal for the protection of wires and hoses exposed to the heat generated from high performance engine and exhaust components. The heat treated sleeving cuts with scissors and is compatible with most bonding and saturation systems. The heavy duty 1/32" wall thickness provides extreme protection in any application.
When lesser protection levels are required, our standard Ultraflexx Fiberglass sleeving is an economical alternative.
Ultraflex Pro is ideal for protecting ignition wires from the intense heat generated by high performance engines. Ultraflex Pro expands up to 150% to easily fit over plugs and connectors.
Ultraflexx® Pro is ideal for protecting ignition wires from the intense heat generated by high performance engines. Ultraflexx Pro expands up to 150% to easily fit over plugs and connectors.
- Cuts Easily With Scissors
- Will Not Burn or Support Combustion
- Heavy Duty 1/32" Wall Thickness
- Operating Temps: -94°F to 1,202°F (-70°C to 650°C)
- Extremely Abrasion and Cut Resistant
- Resists Common Chemicals & Solvents
- Increased Expandability for Easy Installation
- Melt Temp: 2,048°F/1,120°C