ThermaShield® Convoluted Tubing
Semi-Rigid Laminated Flexible Fiberglass Tube
ThermaShield creates a thermal buffer between your wires, hoses and cables and the high temperature environments surrounding them.
ThermaShield Convoluted is engineered by laminating an aluminized metallic heat shield to a layer of strong, semi-rigid flexible fiberglass insulation. This system provides superior protection from radiant heat by reflecting it away from sensitive electronics, wiring and hoses.
ThermaShield Convoluted will endure temperatures up to 1,200°F without delaminating or turning brittle. It is ideal in any situation where protection from radiant heat is a primary concern.
ThermaShield Convoluted is available in pre-cut 4 foot sticks.
- Cuts Easily With Scissors or Shears
- Reflects Radiant Heat & Insulates Hoses & Pipes
- Operating Temps: -76°F to 392°F (-60°C to 200°C)
- Halogen And Asbestos Free
- Resists Common Chemicals & Solvents
- Melt Temp: 2,048°F/1,120°C