How to Use the ClampTite Tool
Working with ClampTite Tool
ClampTite tool is is the only tool on the market designed to tighten safety wire - any size, any shape, anywhere, thus utilizing it's strenght and versatility. The tool provides a way of tightening wires wrapped around an object and then locking it in place.
It can be used with various sizes of wires, which eliminates space as well as strength issues, oftened encountered with screw operated worm gear type clamps.ClampTite quickly replaces ineffective or damaged conventional hose clamps with a temporary or permanent clamping mechanism formed from stainless steel safety wire.
Single Wrap Application
- Insert end of wire into front pin on the left hand side
- Bring wire over the nose and in front of forward pin on the right hand side
- Wrap wire around hose (as many wraps as desired)
- Bring wire over the top of the wraps and around the rear pin on the right hand side
- Take wire over the top of the tool and around the pin on the left hand side
Double Wrap Application
- Cut wire to length (4 times around project plus 12" for tool)
- Fold wire in half, tape or wire nut ends together
- Wrap around hose where you want a clamp
- Tuck ends through the loop