FireFlex® Seal Tape
Non-Adhesive, Self-Fusing Silicone Bonding Tape
Fireflex® Seal Tape
FireFlex self-fusing silicone tape is a unique adhesive free product that quickly fuses to itself to create a moisture and corrosion resistant continuous seal for Class A & B electrical insulation, pipe and hose repair, or anywhere a quick and residue free wrap is needed.
FireFlex Silicone Tape creates an airtight/watertight seal around even irregularly shaped applications, and the high insulation values make it useful in repairing cracked or damaged insulation in Class A and B applications.
Resistant to engine fluids, solvents, high-heat, and molten metal splashes, Fireflex Silicone Tape can withstand the harshest of environments. A wide operating temperature of -85°F to 500°F makes it excellent for automotive, industrial, and marine applications, as well as a perfect end termination for our FireFlex Silicone Sleeving.
Ideal to keep in a toolbox for emergency repairs on wires or hoses, as a residue free solution to coil extension cords, ropes, and cables and for a waterproof, heat and chemical resistant wrap for wiring harnesses and splices.
Additional Product Information
- No Adhesive Residue When Removed
- Stays Flexible in High and Low Temperature Applications
- Suitable For Class A & B Insulation Applications
- Fuses To Itself for a Waterproof and Airtight Seal
- Resists Damage from Chemicals and UV
- Cuts Easily With Scissors
- Works on Dirty or Wet Hoses
- Easily Fits Irregular Shapes