Cable Solution for High Definition audio and visual
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for high speed transmission of uncompressed digital data. HDMI connects digital audio/video sources (set-top boxes, DVD /Blu-Ray, HD sources AVCHD camcorders and personal computers) to compatable devices such as computer monitors, video projectors and digital televisions.
Premium heavy gauge (28 AWG) high speed shielded HDMI cables with Ethernet capable of speeds above 13 Gbps next generation 2160p applications.
The1.4 specification enables HDMI devices to support extremely high HD resolutions, effectively four times the resolution of a 1080p device. Support for 4K allows the HDMI interface to transmit digital content at the same resolution as the state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems used in many movie theaters.
- Advanced multiple screening by aluminum mylar foil with 100% shield coverage and screening braids to protect against radio frequency interferences
- Low-Density Poly-Ethylene insulation to reduce signal loss and improve transmission quality
- Highly pure 99.66% Oxygen Free copper conductor to ensure excellent conductivity
- High-Density Triple-Layer Shielding for maximum noise rejection
- Nitrogen(Nz) Gas-Injected Dielectric for maximum signal strength
- Standard HDMI Cable with braided black nylon jacket
- Corrosion-Resistant 24K Gold Plated Connectors
- Durable gold-plated Internal shieldHDMI Plug 19P-HDMI Plug 19P