2:1 Kynar Heatshrink Tubing
Low Outgassing, Chemical Resistant Heatshrink Tubing.
Kynar heatshrink tubing is is a thin-walled heat shrinkable tubing engineered from Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) polymer. Kynar is used in plenum applications where resistance to high temperature and extremely low outgassing are the primary requirements. Kynar is also very resistant to chemical damage, abrasion and cut-through.
Shrinkflex 2:1 Kynar semi-rigid heatshrink tubing is available in a wide range of sizes cut to 4 foot strips, in either Black or Clear.
- 350°F Shrink Temp
- RoHS, UL94, VW-1, CSA Certified
- UV and Gamma Radiation Resistant
- 2:1 Shrink Ratio
- Highly Chemical Resistant
- Approved for Plenum Applications
- Operating Temperature Range: -67° to 347°F (-55° to 175°C.)