Nylon Multifilament Braided Sleeving
Full Coverage, Soft, Supple, Strong and Attractive
Under the hood or across the floor, Flexo Nylon Multifilament (NM) braided sleeving is the perfect product for protecting and improving the appearance of wires and cables. NM has been used in military wire harness applications for many years.
NM’s fabric-like softness and flexibility hide surprisingly tough specifications. The full coverage sleeving meets or exceeds military specifications MIL-I-47203 and MIL-S-47053. NM is highly resistant to abrasion, cuts, common automotive and marine chemicals, UV damage and vibration. It will not rot or retain moisture.
The wide operating temperature range allows NM to protect delicate wiring in engine compartments and near exhaust systems.
NM creates a unique and attractive retro look when installed on a/v cables.
NM contains no halogens or asbestos and is RoHS compliant.
- Cuts Easily With Hot Knife
- RoHS Compliant
- Highly Abrasion & UV Resistant
- Resists common chemicals & solvents
- Expands Slightly For Easy installation
- Will Not Rot Or Retain Moisture
- Soft, Pliable and Quiet
- Full Coverage For Full Protection
- Operating Temperature Range: -49° to 248°F (-45° to 120 °C.) 482°F./250°C. Melt Temp.