Easy Slip On Installation; Protects up to 1,800°F
Densely woven Silica Sleeveis ideal for protection of delicate components and personnel from exposure to high temperature exhausts and pipes.
Silica Sleeve is braided into a strong and flexible sleeve from silica yarns. The thick 60 mil walls of this sleeving provide enhanced thermal protection up to 1,800°F.
This product cuts easily with scissors or shears and expands to allow easy installation over water cooling hoses, hydraulic hoses, and electrical cables. Also provides great insulation for exhaust systems.
Silica Sleeve is available in Natural.
Silica Sleeve insulates contains radiant heat in pipes and hoses to prevent damage to personnel and delicate or heat sensitive equipment. When installed over high performance exhaust components, the densely woven sleeve contains exhaust heat without damaging pipes and provides an increase in performance and efficiency.
- Cuts Easily With Scissors
- Easy to Install
- 60 Mil Wall Thickness Provides Enhanced Thermal Insulation
- Resists Common Chemicals & Solvents
- Operating Temperature Range: Maximum Continuous(Mil-I-23053) 1800°F./982°C.
- Extremely Abrasion and Cut Resistant
- High Temperature Resistance
- Ideal for high temperature exhaust and pipes
- Excellent Low Temp Flexibility
- Operating Temperature Range: Melt Temp(ASTM D-2117) 3000°F./1649°C.