Dura-Flex Woven Nylon® Sleeving
Industrial Hose & Cable Protection For Harsh Environments
The tightly woven Nylon® makes Dura-Flex (DF) the perfect solution for hose & cable protection. The .09 inch wall thickness will protect cables, hoses and ropes from weather, sunlight and abrasion damage. When installed over uncoated cable or chains, DF will prevent scraping, chafing and contact damage to painted or other fragile surfaces. DF is resistant to chemicals, UV damage and rot, and is suitable for continuous outdoor use under all weather conditions. The flexible sleeving cuts with a scissor and the tight construction slides easily over any application. DF contains no asbestos and is RoHS compliant.
DF is extremely flexible and easy to install over single or multiple hoses. In the event of a high-pressure hose blowout, DF helps prevent high pressure fluid from becoming a danger to equipment operators and other personnel. DF is used on wires to bundle and protect them, on hoses and cables to prevent expensive and time consuming abrasion damage and on chains and cables to prevent them from marring or ruining expensive finished surfaces.
- Cuts Easily With Scissors
- 09" Wall Thickness Resists Snagging
- Protects Exposed Applications from UV Damage
- Extremely Abrasion and Cut Resistant
- Operating Temps: -49°F to 248°F (-45°C to 120°C)
- Asbestos Free - RoHS Compliant
- Resists Common Chemicals & Solvents
- Tightly Woven for Full Coverage and Protection
- No Damage After 3,500 Abrasion Cycles
- Deflects High pressure Hose Ruptures
- Melt Temp: 410°F/210°C