Flexo® 6 Mil
High Density Fine Thread Sleeving
One of the most unique applications for expandable braided sleeving is the filtration of small particles from flowing liquids. Our Flexo 6 Mil is a great off the shelf solution. Flexo 6 Mil uses chemical resistant PET fiber to create an ultra flexible sleeve. The small monofilaments bond easily when heated to create lasting shapes, or with one end sealed completely, a durable filtration sock. 6 Mil is densely braided to provide extraordinary filtration and can easily be backflushed for cleaning without losing its shape or properties.
Also sold by the name Filter Flexo.
Flexo 6 Mil is available in Clear.
- Recommended Cutting with Hot knife
- Economical, Long Lasting Filtration Solutions
- Ultra Thin for Specialized Fiber Applications
- Easy to Engineer to Unique Specifications
- Reduced Wall Thickness
- Operating Temperature Range: -94° to 257°F (-70° to 125°C.) 482°F./250°C. Melt Temp.