Economical Heat Treated, Fray-Resistant Fiberglass Sleeving
Insultherm® Tru-Fit is a braided fiberglass sleeving which has been heat treated and impregnated with an acrylic binder to reduce fraying and dusting, and improve usability and performance. FGL is engineered for applications where temperatures as high as 1,200°F may be encountered.
Insultherm® Tru-Fit provides a sturdy, long lasting and inexpensive insulation solution. It is flexible and expandable, and can easily be installed over applications with irregular shapes and tight turns. It is used as primary insulation on low voltage applications such as leads in toasters, coffee makers, ranges and other appliances. FGL may also be used as insulation and protection for small heaters and resistors that operate at high temperatures, and to insulate over soldered connections when exposure to solder melt temperatures is possible.
- Cuts Easily With Scissors
- For High Temp - Low Voltage Applications
- Extremely Abrasion and Cut Resistant
- Will Not Burn or Support Combustion
- Operating Temps: -94°F to 1,202deg;F (-70°C to 650°C)
- RoHS Compliant & Halogen Free
- Resists Common Chemicals & Solvents
- UL Recognized: VW-1
- Excellent Low Temp Flexibility
- Melt Temp: 2,048°F/1,120°C